Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Houston.

So yesterday I had quite an experience getting through the airport... to start the day off i had to be the one who had an expired license.. haha.. so needless to say it took me a few extra mins. to get through sercurity/baggage check in. My mom was not happy when she found out but fortunately my hunter's licenses was my only saving grace.. good thing I am a country girl :)

When i finally got on the plane everything went A LOT smoother! Houston is different than i expected but i love it! It's got the most amazing Sky line.. which will lead to A LOT of cool pictures ;)

The people are great. The leaders are amazing. And the living quarters are pretty much like home, which is always good.

I won't start working with the kids until next week because this week is mainly orientation so just keep me in your prayers and i will definitely keep you updated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment